CANON Printers are known for its quality. They rarely experience any fault or issue with it. But you might experience so unavoidable problems while using CANON Printer and to find a solution for them can be convenient for you, if you just make a call at CANON Printer Support Number UK to consult an expert. One of such issues is of cartridge jam that happens because of age and regular use of the printer. Taking the printer to a technician’s place can cost you too much, thankfully you have an alternative to resolute the issue by yourself. For this, you need to follow the given steps.
- Press the power button to turn off your printer and then wait for a minute or so.
- Turn the printer back on and try printing a self test report. If you can print the test page easily then good other proceed to the next step.
- If there is a paper jam, then clear it from the rear access door of the printer. Press the two release tab from the right and left side and then remove the rear access door. Carefully remove the jammed paper and torn pieces from the roller. Close the rear access door once you are done.
- Turn on your printer by pressing the power button and then disconnect any power cable, USB or Ethernet cable from the back of the printer. You need to list the access door until it locks into the place. Check if there is any foreign object or paper in the cartridge path.
- Move the cartridge back and forth and left to right and after that reconnect the power cord. Turn on your printer and print a self test page. In case you still get the error, then continue with next step.
- Try plugging the printer directly in the wall outlet and then reconnect the USB ad Ethernet cable.
- If you are still not able to print, turn your printer off and disconnect all the power cord and wait for 30 seconds. Then plug the power cord back on and turn on your printer again.
There are higher possibilities that you will be able to print after performing these steps, but if in any case you are not able to print still, then please get in touch with our experts at CANON Printer Contact Number UK 08007563354 to find another resolution.