Wireless connectivity is required to get your Canon Printer function properly. Your routers facilitate an automatic connection button that is known as WPS that means Wi-Fi Protected Setup. And WPS allows different devices like your Canon Printer for connecting to you network without inputting a password. Therefore while you want to activate wireless connectivity in your Canon Pixma Printer, WPS is the best approach. For connectivity via this method you need to follow the right procedure. If you want detailed overview, connect technical professionals at CanonPrinter Support Number UK and solve whatever problem you have.
For appropriate connectivity, you must make sure that the access point has a physical WPS push button. If you want it detailed, you can check the guide and when the button is not available you should use the instructions on the Standard Connection Method tab. Also, keep in mind, that your network is using Wi-Fi Protected Access or WPA2 security protocol. And then follow the steps as followed:
- You must be sure that you have turned the device on. Thereafter, press and hold the Wi-Fi button that is available on the top of the printer for the time being alarm lamp flashes.
- And then, you should ensure that the is available next to the button is flashing blue and proceed to the access point and press the WPS button in two minutes.
If the device has made an appropriate connection to your wireless network, it is important that the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit. In case, you want to confirm the connectivity, you can print out the network settings of your printer. Just follow the steps for that:
- You should ensure that you printing device has turned on.
- And then, start loading a sheet of A4 sized plain paper.
- Thereafter, press and hold the Resume/Cancel button for the time being the alarm lamp flashes for about 15 times, and release it after that.
- You can see that the network information page will get printed.
While you analyze the printout, you need to check if the Connection indicates Active and that the SSID is showing up the right name of your wireless network.
If you still have any problem or if your router does not support WPS, you must go for the alternative method and choose Standard Connection Method tab. In case, you have any related query, connect the tech officials available at Canon Printer Customer Care Number UK and solve the problem in a go. The technicians will find the right method to rectify your problem in the lesser period of time.