What comes on your mind first, when your Canon Printer is short on ink? Obviously, how can it be refilled, or start working again. Some people step towards replacing their old ink cartridge with the new one, to avoid the consequences. You can easily refill the cartridges by following the simple steps, if you are not able to do this alone, then the technical team at Canon Printer Support Number UK is the best one in this case. They have deployed the well proficient team who assists you whenever you are in need.
Sometimes, this is also the case when remanufactured Canon ink cartridges are read as empty or low. There are chances that the ink monitoring chip in the cartridge is intended for one-time only. But when your Canon Printer’s cartridge is actually running out of ink, there is no need of buying a new cartridge, you can refill it. But before anything else, you are suggested to ensure that the cartridge is empty. In order to do so, you need to print some test pages, and if you receive no output, then you are suggested to follow the below steps in the right manner:
- Collect the entire needed thing including ink and syringe such as a roll or paper towel, some clear scotch tape, a table or desk.
- And then, you need to close your printer’s door and remove the empty cartridges from your printing device.
- If you want to resist your hands from ink spots, you can cover them with a pair of disposable plastic gloves.
- Now, put the removed cartridge on the double folded paper towel so as to prevent any ink spill.
- Take help from the instruction manual with the refill kit to so that you can know about precautions to be taken while refilling a particular type of cartridges.
- And then, try to find the hole on the upper surface of the cartridge. When you feel these holes while rubbing your fingers across the label, you will see that they have sponge in them.
- When you see the connecting hole, you are suggested to drill that hole into the cartridge. You can also take off the top label with a knife or screw driver.
- Upon seeing the cartridge you will notice that there are three other colors which are available including black and these colors are magenta, cyan and yellow. Therefore, before filling your cartridge ensure the color of each hole with help of kit instructions guide or by inserting a toothpick in each hole first.
- And finally, you can start refilling your cartridge by inputting the long needle of the refill ink bottle deeply into the cartridge. Make sure that while refilling, you should not push air into the cartridge foam because this will prevent ink from reaching the print head and you will find later that you are getting unprinted outputs.
- Now, try to fill the hole and stop filling as soon as you see some ink coming out of the hole.
- And then remove the syringe from the hole with the help of paper towel. If you see some ink on the outside of the hole, you must clean it and cover that hole with the help of scotch paper.
- Then, repeat the process for filling ink of each color.
- And then replace the cartridge back into the printer and print few test pages to reinvent the seamless flow of ink.
For further complications, dial at 08081691988 Canon Printer Help Number UK and they stake the best out of their knowledge to help you in any situation.